Which courier companies do we use?
- We always seek to dispatch items within 24 hours.
- If an item has gone out of stock or there is any kind of issue we will contact you within 24 hours of purchase and resolve any resulting issue immediately.
- We are available during office hours by mail, Live Chat and phone. If we are unable to answer immediately please leave a short message and we will get right back to you.
- We currently use FedEx and Royal Mail for orders within the United Kingdom and throughout Europe.
- When shipping worldwide we usually will seek the most suitable service depending on the destination country.
What countries do we deliver to?
- We deliver to most countries. However, weight and size can be an issue. We will always search out the best option and would be happy to do this prior to ordering upon request.
How Long Will My Order Take To arrive?
Due to distance, delivery times may vary:
How Much Will It Cost?
- United Kingdom (1 to 3 working days based on courier selection)
- Rest of Europe (3 to 8 working days)
- USA and Canada (8 to 10 working days)
- Rest of the World (10 to 14 working days)
All UK Mainland orders over £75.00 (Any size): FREE
UK Mainland Postage Charges: £3.95 - Royal Mail 1st Class
UK Mainland Postage Charges: £5.95 - Fed Ex Tracked Courier Service
UK Mainland Punchbags + Heavy Items: £6.95
Offshore UK, Europe & Rest Of World
*International Postage Up To 2kg (EU): £9.99 5-10 Day Service*International Postage Up To 2kg (R.O.W): £19.99 7-14 Day Service*In the event that your International order should be more than 2kg we may need to apply a delivery surplus charge. In this case we will always contact you to discuss delivery options and agree a cost. You will have the option to cancel your order at any time if you do not wish to pay the surplus charge.